“Our Basketball Rings and Nets Are Amongst the Very Best Available Anywhere in Australia…”
We carry a range of quality rings to suit all requirements. All of our rings are made from solid steel bar with reinforcing struts and all powder coated. The backing plate takes 4 bolts arranged in a 100mm square. All of our rings have a net rail welded underneath the ring to attach the net.
- Size 10 – made from 10mm steel bar. This is a robust light weight ring suitable for young players.
- Size 16 – made from 16mm steel bar with a 5mm thick backing plate. This heavy duty ring is made to last and suitable for home or public use.
- Size 20 – made from 20mm steel bar with a 5mm thick backing plate and 8mm reinforcing struts. This ring is indestructible and suits all types of public use.
- Removable rings are available in size 16 and size 20. These come with a slide plate that holds the ring and an easy to use removal tool that allows you to quickly remove and replace the ring from the ground.
- Spring ring adaptor kits available that transform your static ring to act like a spring ring!
- Standard or heavy duty nylon nets available. These nets have 12 loops and are 53cm in length.
- Hand-made galvanised chain nets available in either 10 gauge (3.15mm) or 12 gauge (2.5mm) steel. For safety, these nets are shorter to prevent the whipping action that occurs with long nets.